Author Topic: DX Report 9/15/16  (Read 758 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 9/15/16
« on: September 15, 2016, 04:11:27 AM »
We still are not rating a happy face for the daily reports, but it is close. I have the following.

E51Q has been burning up the airways on the following frequencies.

21.265 2300Z, 18.145 0300Z, 7.024 0630Z

VP6AH 7.189 0500Z.

TO5FP 10.111 0100Z.

The A5 operation had a total of five spots on twenty, three of them were a K5 station apparently attempting to communicate in some other language, since the ops are Japanese this must have been why. Two other spots were from K5 stations that claim to have worked them. Total time elapsed was 22 minutes, pretty sparse operating I must say for a rare entity.

Although, some have worked this station on twenty CW most of us are not hearing a thing, or ESP, this is so typical of operation from this entity. That is why I stated do not hold your breath for this one, past history indicates little operating.

We have never had a full blown operation, 24/7 with several ops from this entity, as I mentioned A51PN was the most activity and he has been shut down for years. The A5A operation has two days left on their time frame, personally, write it off.

There are a couple of portable HB0 stations appearing and one word of advice, work them if you need HB0. Over the years there has been only one station that had a native HB0 call. The rest are portable, there is little operating from this entity other then a portable operation. Just does not happen otherwise. Of course the portable ops should submit documentation to ARRL for DXCC credit, so far this has happened over the years.  Good luck on your pursuit.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:14:37 AM by k4lrx »