Author Topic: DX Report 3/19/13  (Read 1383 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 3/19/13
« on: March 19, 2013, 03:04:46 PM »
The very morning I decide to sleep in H40T was active for about two hours, longest stretch  I have heard from this station on 40 meters early in the morning. There was a limited amount of ssb work as well.

Mostly this station appears in the early hours of the morning about 0900z to maybe 1100z. the frequency has been 7.015 or close to it, do check DXscape for all details. On ssb the transmit frequency was 7.150 up ten and the cw frequency was either 7.015 or close to it up two to five khz.

Also of interest to some there is a maritime mobile station often reported by a station in Oregon, this is a young person attempting to sail around the world and makes a slow progress every day. Keep in mind that maritime mobile stations count for little in the dx world. However, amateur radio is being used to stay in contact with this venture, if you are interested in the progress check DX scape for the exact frequencies.

T2GM continues to keep the pile ups going on various bands and for long periods, this station was worked on 40 meters 1136z on cw, check DXscape for all details, good signal at my location.

Another one that is a good catch on 15 meters is KH2L worked on 21, 015khz 2217 with a real good signal, this station has good ears and pulls out the weak ones. Do not be confused with the call, it is not a U.S, mainland station. NO, it is the island of Guam, so keep your ears open for this station if needed.