Author Topic: DX Report 3/11/13  (Read 1277 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 3/11/13
« on: March 11, 2013, 07:15:16 AM »
Great signal from P29NO 1200z 7.026 simplex, this created a pile up of course, but made it difficult to hear the DX station will all the state side callers.

However, this problem may be corrected with split operation in the future.

T88TF good signal 1130Z up 2, 1130z.

H44 operation, so far only one brief operation from this group and it was on the lower end of 40 meters, nothing much else. Not sure if this is a major operation, or suit case operation. In the coming days this group has stated some operating will take place from H40. Let's hope it is many hours and not just one, or two at best.

If you worked TX5K and need a qsl card be sure and send your requests to N2OO listed in QRZ.com. I am sure this fellow will have a sacks of mail from every part of the world. I am urging my readers to send a modest donation with your requests. This was a well run operation and gave contacts to thousands of hams around the world.

Weekend propagation nothing really to write home about, bands were flat and high noise. some QP going on namely Wisconsin.

One more mention, I have seen a couple of spots for HZ1TT on 40 around 7.160 about 0100z, East coast is copying this station well, I checked the frequency and heard nothing and no one calling. The stateside qrm was very close to that frequency at the time, but I will continue to check. Let's hope for some better propagation soon.