Author Topic: DX Report 3/10/15  (Read 816 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 3/10/15
« on: March 10, 2015, 04:48:34 AM »
This morning we have a few stations to report with major to little activity, so let's see what we have in the last few hours.

E30FB 28.004 1430Z

E30FB 28, 480 up five to ten. 2000Z.

E30FB 21.004 up 1315Z.

This operation has also been operating on twenty meters at various times. I heard them working the 5th district U.S. and pile up was huge.. This can be expected for a few days until it thins out a little. Good ops and lots of opportunities to work them. I was able to work them on 15 and 10, do not need it on 20. Signal is not outstanding, but you have a better chance if you are in the Eastern half of the U.S.

Ok, now for VU4A and VU4I the scoop on this is VU4A are American ops and VU4I are Indian. So far only a few contacts by VU4A on for a few minutes, make a few contacts and then vanish. Same scenario as last time, really do not understand it!  To be quite honest with the erratic operation now and in the past I do not think I will bother with this operation at all. I still do not have a qsl card from the operation a year ago, so unless someone does the qsl chores, well you got a qso, but worthless for confirmation.

Let's see what happens with them, but my guess is they will be overshadowed by E30FB, oh noticed they have not updated their log for some time, so I am sure this will happen soon. We will not be able to report on Wednesday, but look for us back on Thursday. Ok good luck with DX.