Author Topic: DX Report 10/4/13  (Read 1084 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 10/4/13
« on: October 04, 2013, 06:36:56 AM »
TO2TT up and running worked on 15 with ease, 21.038 up 3. This operation is from Mayotte Island and is a rare one. Been a long time since I worked anyone on that island. Yes, it counts for a separate entity, various bands and frequencies. Qsl via the instructions on QRZ.com, or the web site of TO2TT.

Big noise generated by H7H this is the same as YN so nothing rare, but prefix hunters may find this one to their liking. Station noted on 7.185 up 5 to 10. The H7 prefix is used for special events so what ever the special event is, work it if you need it and can make it through the pile up.

CY0P 7.014 0530Z nice signal, nothing noted for ten meters on this operation. Various other bands, check DX scape or DX Summit

BTW ten is showing some signs of life with various VK signals making it during the early evening, a few South American stations, nothing really outstanding as far as rare ones, but the band is showing some promise.

Six meters A92GE has been working East Coast U.S. stations 50.105 1030Z I checked the band at that time and of course pretty dead in our area, A92 would be a great catch on six.

I have over the years used DXscape as my main spotting source, however there is another one called DX summit and it is pretty good as well, check them both for information.