Author Topic: DX Report 10/22/12  (Read 2029 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 10/22/12
« on: October 22, 2012, 10:35:17 AM »
T30PY continues to be active, the operating schedule of this station is some what unusual. They seem to appear on a frequency for a short period, vanish suddenly and then reappear hours later. The operation seems to favor Japanese ops on 40 with a few signals from North America getting through to them.

Personally, not worried about this operation that much, since I have it confirmed on 40 and 20 plus cw and ssb. If you are interested in working this station, keep trying. It is a rare one, but not that rare, so I am sure we will have another venture to T30 in the future. I favor an operation from T31 and have only worked one expedition to it in the last few years.

One station of interest and a new band country was 9J2GR this station was active on twenty meters last night on 14,015 up two around 9PM. Good signal into Kentucky at that point and easy to work. Great cw op, qsl information is on their web site. Check dx scape for all details and information.

T6MO active from Afghanistan, signal pretty weak compared to T6LG worked a few days ago. T6MO active about nine PM local time around 14,009khz. Stay tuned...