Author Topic: DX Report 2/9/18  (Read 1067 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 2/9/18
« on: February 09, 2018, 04:27:49 AM »
We did grab a new band country on 80 meters in the form of A45XR this station had a good signal just as the gray line started to peak, 3.502Khz at 0045z. amazing indeed how the gray line works for your advantage. In other mentions V31MA also on 80 CW had a booming signal and make reference to my previous post about V31 activity, with three of them going it should be easy to pick up a new band country.

I heard Marty OH2BH on from the Azores yesterday, he indicated he would return to Kosovo and operate some more, or at least that is the plan for now. This station was supposed to be active until the 18th,but as of lately not much activity, a few scattered contacts and that it is it. I still would like a contact on 80/40 and ten meters or 15 but not holding my breath for those bands. On one more matter there had been scheduled two different expeditions to 3Y0, when the first one cancelled due to conditions that they could not land, the second group also aborted their mission. Info going around indicates another attempt will be made in the future, as to when no set dates.