Author Topic: DX Report 1/25/17  (Read 751 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 1/25/17
« on: January 25, 2017, 09:21:23 AM »
The big news is the TU5MH operation, so far we have worked this station on 40/20/15 for some reason I neglected to confirm several 15 meter contacts in the past and therefore still have a hole on 15 meter contacts for the DX challenge. I took care of that problem and had a solid contact. This station for now is working CW, in fact very good ops on CW and they are making lots of fast contacts.

No ten meter action as yet, doubtful there will be any due to the poor condition of ten, but then again we never know?

The large amount of E51 stations have provided many contacts for those in need both North and South Cook islands. I have not seen this much activity from those islands in many a year. Lots of CW action with these stations, but also worked E51AMF on 40 SSB in the early hours of the morning, pretty good signal and few calling.

One other item to mention 5H3PM is a pirate, do not waste your time, or effort with this one and above all send no green stamps. Shame we have clowns like this on the air waves, but one has to be aware of legal and illegal stations.

Looks like the week is off and running, so tomorrow we see what has happened in the last twenty four hours.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:57:48 PM by k4lrx »