Author Topic: DX Report 3/27/13  (Read 1239 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 3/27/13
« on: March 27, 2013, 08:37:14 AM »
The XR0YG operation will fold up its tent sometime during this day, if you have not worked Easter Island grab it if you can since it will be a lengthy time before it is activated again.

Station was active this morning on 40 meters 7.001 up two to three 1000z to sun came up.

There is activity from A35 ssb only, reported on twenty meter ssb in the early hours of the morning. Check DX scape for this one times, frequencies etc.

On other items, BA4TB makes appearances on 40 cw 7.016 normally 1000z or a little later. I have heard this station once and that was a faint signal. I have had some e mail contact with the operator. I asked him to listen for me, however he tells me the path from U.S. to China on 40 is pretty poor and noise on the band does not help. We are still working on a schedule, but so far no contact. Only one station in the states is spotting this station, even those on the west coast apparently are not copying at all.

QSL cards showed up for D3AA.2012L, TZ6BB,Yl3CT all forty meter contacts. I continue my quest and search for new ones on 40, plus the higher bands.

Let us hope for better conditions soon...