Forum List > Equipment Reviews

More update on Expert

(1/1)

k4lrx:
If I had this to do all over again, I would buy an Acom and be done with it. I did receive an e mail from Expert America telling me my unit would be shipped the first week of June. Well, we are now heading into the third week and still no amp sitting on my shack desk.

This is a perfect example of supply and demand, the demand exceeds the supply, there fore long waits for the product. I am prepared to wait until the end of June, no more excuses. If I have nothing by then we will cancel the order, and obtain a refund. I am just tired of fooling with this bunch and have come to the conclusion that unless I am really impressed with this product, I will not buy another one.

If I receive mine by the deadline, will write a review. If you want quick action on an amp, try Acom, I could have had one of these in my shack in a few days. Personally, I think a year and half is long enough to wait, first six months of wasted time with the Larkins White debacle, then another six months of waiting, plus several months to get my refund from the first source. Is it worth the effort?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version