Author Topic: DX Report 3/4/13  (Read 1351 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 3/4/13
« on: March 04, 2013, 07:01:42 AM »
Lots of good ones surfacing, TX5K has been working CW on 40 meters with a very big signal in the early hours of the morning. This operation has also been working 40 phone around 7.182 up a few Khz. However, there was some collision with a net on 7.185 that caused some complaining. The listening channel became 7.187 up five to ten.

This part of 40 is usually net heavy, but in order to give everyone a chance sometimes there are clashes. The phone signal of TX5k was running about 5X7 at my location. It appeared the qso rate was a little slow, but many stations from stateside making it. I had worked this station earlier on cw, but have this one confirmed on four bands from other expeditions plus phone and cw contacts.

TX5K was also heard for a short time on 30 meters, but working mostly JA stations and Europe.

NOTE: Worked S21XV nice operation on twenty meters 14.002.9 up three. This is a rare one from Bangladesh last activity was several years ago.

XT2TT was worked on 30 meters at 0246z the frequencies are varying so be sure and check DXscape for exact frequencies. The log info for this station is amazing, with in seconds of your contact if you check the XT2TT site you show up in the log. In fact, i had worked this station on 30 at o246z a minute later I was listed in the log. Really impressive.

Other notables are 3B9DX noted on 7.007 up 1 around 8:30 local time or O230Z pretty good signal lots of callers, keep watch for his one also.

Bands sound pretty flat this morning and nothing much on twenty, forty, or 30.

Tomorrow is another day.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 07:43:52 AM by k4lrx »