Author Topic: DX Report 7/20/15  (Read 898 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 7/20/15
« on: July 20, 2015, 08:16:25 AM »
Band conditions are very poor with little of notation making it these days.

I have FP/N4YG 14.026 up 2  1300Z.

A note on my reporting, I report what I actually heard, or worked. I virtually ignore all the reports from a certain station who posts "Heard in Cal. or heard in Utah, or where ever. You will notice that most of these spots no one else posts them as being heard any where. If I post information about a DX station it is really heard in Ky. and not my imagination.

However, I must admit I do have a very good antenna system on bands from 40 to 10 meters and if I state it is a good signal in Ky on DXscape, it is being heard in my area. So, for what is worth my reports are really what I have copied, or worked in Kentucky.

For some time I followed up on the station mentioned  with his posting on 40 meters, I was wanting to work another station in China, I had worked one,but it took forever to obtain a qsl. I followed the station mentioned since he posted many stations from China. I finally realized that I was chasing ghosts, no one else in the states heard, or was calling the DX station posted.

No pile ups, from the states in any direction, so with that my postings are as accurate as I can make them, they are really what is being heard, or worked. With that have a good day and we look forward to better propagation.