Author Topic: DX Report 10/20/17  (Read 873 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 10/20/17
« on: October 20, 2017, 05:44:39 AM »
3C0L continues to rack up contacts, the 40 meter session at nights on 7.029 and up is a madhouse, I am still trying for a 40 meter contact, but I may get lucky I hope. All the world is calling not just North America, makes it a real mess. However, the CW op is fantastic and rolls off contacts rapidly.

For those of you not working CW there has been phone activity on 15 21.290 listening at 21.300 to 310, check this out around 2000Z, nice signal, in fact only signal from the DX world.

Little heard from S21, so few contacts, not worth mentioning too much.

VK9XI well, this one is off more then on, we never heard them from Cocos Island, that is if they ever made it there. What little we have seen spotted apparently they are still on Christmas using the Call VK9XI.

H40GC does work Long Path in the afternoons of state side, check around 2000Z and aim your beam to the Northeast, pretty good signal on Long path and this one is fairly rare. As to frequencies this is twenty meters and the frequencies are above 14.025 they vary. Check some of the cluster networks for exact frequencies. In the next day or so, will post up coming operations, there are several good ones in the works.