Author Topic: DX Report 5/17/15  (Read 868 times)

k4lrx

• Global Moderator
DX Report 5/17/15
« on: May 17, 2015, 06:43:30 AM »
Looks like only a few to report, but nice signals when they are on the air.

HI8A 7.012 1000Z.

PW0F 7.007 705Z also caught this one on ten meters. There were some misguided postings about this one on Dxscape, namely not in call book, or not in qrz. The call is PW Zero F and not PW Oscar. If the right call is typed in the information is presented and listed in QRZ  8)

PW0F is on now and then, good signal on ten meters when they are on, but that is not often. I finally caught them on ten around 1800Z. On for about an hour.

3XY5M 18.078 0600Z. note on this one, good cw op, but on both occasions my call was copied wrong. It was copied as K4LAX and not K4LRX. I forwarded a letter to the op stating that working K4LAX is not possible. License expired and Tech Class, not allowed in the lower 25 khz. We shall see what happens? This station was worked on ten and 15 not only do I send my call in the pile up, but send it after the contact.  8)

E6ZS 21.008 0200Z another note on this one be patient, the ops are slow to return to anyone, but I hung in there and finally made a contact. You might have to send your call a dozen times. They are not fast on cw qsl information is via the QRZ info.  8)

With that have a good weekend, more info on Monday.